Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bloggers...:)

So I'm sitting here, up way too late as it seems my only time to be alone...and I'm reading blogs. I didn't intend to spend the whole evening reading blogs, but one seems to lead to another and another and so on.

If I had known the inspiration these would bring to me, I would have been reading them always! I learned some cool tips, such as how to resize my photos outside of the default sizes from reading at Funky Junk Interiors (hope I got that link right), and I spent some time playing with that and then clicked on a link that led to Donna's about me page (Donna's Blog is Funky Junk Interiors that I just referred to.) I'm telling ya, you can't pay for this sort of inspiration! I hope Donna doesn't mind me posting about her site here. But I felt it only right to mention where my inspiration is coming from tonight.

Anyway, I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever have time to really create a good blog when I'm thinking I may prefer just reading them! We'll see, for now I'm just happy to have a place to write my thoughts, maybe post a photo and idea or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment